Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 LYD / BYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,203 Dinar (46,012,005 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (9 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (39 minutes ago)