Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00250 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,655 Dinar (3,456,806 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)