Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 583 Dinar (Rp 5,539,180) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)