Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02039 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,501 Dinar (₨73,611) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)