Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.070 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,485 Dinar (AU$5,128) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (44 minutes ago)