Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,792 Dinar (AU$2,542) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)