Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44388 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,718 Dinar (R$ 6,123) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)