Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38952 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,363 Dinar (R$ 6,067) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)