Cost of living comparison between Macao and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17506 LYD / MOP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,766 Dinar (95,770 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)