Cost of living in Macao compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16780 LYD / MOP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,826 Dinar (58,558 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)