Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.564 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,218 Dinar (€3,975) in Maastricht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (27 minutes ago)