Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.642 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,684 Dinar (€4,681) in Maastricht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (35 minutes ago)