Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05225 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 526 Dinar (10,060₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)