Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15219 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 760 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 644 Dinar (4,233 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)