Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14879 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 621 Dinar (4,175 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)