Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14677 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 517 Dinar (3,525 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)