Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13682 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 631 Dinar (4,615 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)