Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20712 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 696 Dinar (元3,362) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (32 minutes ago)