Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16608 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,128 Dinar (30,880 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)