Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04654 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 298 Dinar (6,395₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)