Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,148 Dinar (CHF 6,554) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)