Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,549 Dinar (CHF 7,008) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)