Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.383 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,375 Dinar (CHF 7,503) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)