Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02164 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,735 Dinar (₨126,425) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)