Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02858 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (Php87,473) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)