Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37858 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,418 Dinar (6,387 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (about 2 hours ago)