Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,970 Dinar (€3,134) in Lübeck.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)