Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 28,762 Dinar (3,475,209 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)