Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00866 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 20% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 97,693 Dinar (11,285,361 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)