Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,338 Dinar ($3,187) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)