Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07187 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,442 Dinar (Mex$ 20,068) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (29 minutes ago)