Cost of living comparison between Los Angeles, California, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,929 prices entered by 622 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,089 Dinar ($12,222) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)