Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,152 prices entered by 1,045 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,958 Dinar ($6,597) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)