Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07217 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,283 Dinar (Mex$ 211,763) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)