Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07115 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,492 Dinar (Mex$ 119,359) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)