Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07193 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,789 Dinar (Mex$ 122,185) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)