Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07654 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,923 Dinar (Mex$ 116,581) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)