Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,480 Dinar (55,927,018 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)