Cost of living comparison between London, Ontario, Canada and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.050 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,613 Dinar (C$2,489) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)