Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,055 prices entered by 1,385 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.799 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,950 Dinar (£8,868) in London.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)