Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00250 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,107 Dinar (841,586 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)