Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,003 Dinar ($1,467) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)