Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00848 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,485 Dinar (765,039 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)