Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00847 LYD / AOA
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,295 Dinar (507,005 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)