Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00738 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,492 Dinar (879,485 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)