Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Lobito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00582 LYD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,355 Dinar (1,091,009 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)