Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,529 Dinar (€2,312) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)