Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02460 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,002 Dinar (руб 122,057) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)