Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02390 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,881 Dinar (руб 120,545) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)