Cost of living comparison between Lipa City, Philippines and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02858 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,085 Dinar (Php107,958) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)