Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00257 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,852 Dinar (₡ 1,496,095) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (40 minutes ago)