Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00241 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,933 Dinar (₡ 1,634,171) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)