Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,942 Dinar (€2,522) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (32 minutes ago)