Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,960 Dinar (€3,080) in Limerick.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)