Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,004 Dinar (€1,878) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)