Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,266 Dinar (€2,653) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (33 minutes ago)