Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00251 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 12,448 Dinar (4,965,930 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)