Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00233 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,171 Dinar (6,926,324 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)