Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,218 Dinar (4,689,815 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)