Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,245 Dinar (4,551,167 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)