Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,110 Dinar (6,943,022 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)