Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.333 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,831 Dinar ($3,623) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)