Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,613 Dinar ($2,645) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)