Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,785 Dinar ($2,824) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)