Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.768 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,301 Dinar (€3,271) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)