Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.749 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,322 Dinar (€3,265) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)