Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.080 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,533 Dinar (€3,492) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)