Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,421 Dinar (€2,801) in Leuven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)