Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.791 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,256 Dinar (£2,935) in Leicester.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (41 minutes ago)