Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34675 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,577 Dinar (7,432 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (31 minutes ago)