Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37410 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,567 Dinar (4,189 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (38 minutes ago)