Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.558 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,193 Dinar (€2,050) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (41 minutes ago)