Cost of living comparison between Leeuwarden, Netherlands and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.530 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,238 Dinar (€2,117) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)