Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,540 Dinar (€1,670) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)