Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.764 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,210 Dinar (£8,621) in Leeds.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)