Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.756 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,888 Dinar (£8,479) in Leeds.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (36 minutes ago)