Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,541 Dinar (€2,197) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)