Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.627 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,679 Dinar (€2,261) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)