Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,110 Dinar (€1,981) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)