Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.607 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,577 Dinar (€2,848) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)