Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,547 Dinar (€3,450) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)