Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.436 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,365 Dinar (CHF 12,097) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)