Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.408 LYD / CHF
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,097 Dinar (CHF 12,854) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)