Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,313 Dinar (CHF 12,239) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (29 minutes ago)