Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.374 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 12,114 Dinar (CHF 8,819) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)