Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.320 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 789 Dinar ($598) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)