Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 790 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 759 Dinar ($543) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (40 minutes ago)