Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,022 Dinar ($4,404) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)