Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,312 Dinar (1,748 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)