Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,118 Dinar (1,551 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)